Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ancestors


I recently obtained a fan chart of our family ancestors going back nine generations.  This includes grandparents on both Dad's and Mom's side of the family.  It is not totally complete, but it does include a surprising number of our ancestral grandparents.  I was so excited to get it that I had a large poster made of it.  I have since discovered a way to get copies of this chart at somewhat less than I paid for it, so if any of you would like one, it might pay to let me help you rather than do it the conventional way at Staples or Fedex/Kinko's.

You will have to click on the chart to enlarge it enough so that you can read the names and dates.  I found this to be very interesting and motivates me all the more to research and do temple work for as many of our ancestors, including grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc as I can.  I hope some of you find this interesting and worthwhile as well.

You may have to copy this picture file of the chart into another application on your computer to enlarge it enough so that you can read it well on your computer depending somewhat upon the size of your monitor.

I'm sorry if this can't be easily viewed in this format.  I had to change the file from a pdf file to a jpg file in order to insert it in to this blog post.  It actually works much better as a pdf file so if anyone is interested in this let me know and I can send you the original pdf file which will be more usable, I think.


By Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment